Saturday, May 30, 2009

Food poisioning or the Flu!!!!!!

Curt was SO sick all day yesterday.... He came home early with Nausea/vomiting and Diareah(TMI) i know but he couldn't keep even ice chips down so early afternoon I walked over to one of our hometeachers to ask him to come give Curt a blessing....He was just leaving for the fathers and sons outing (which my boys missed... sorry guys) and found another priesthood holder home and came over THANKS Dave and Zack!!!!
A couple hours later he still didn't feel well and now was very weak so I took him to the urgent care while the boys watched Kambree for the first time for 3 hours (another sorry boys) while curt got an I.V. because he was dehydrated and very weak!!!! He feels much better today and thinks it was food poisioning but how do you know??? BTW we went out to eat the night before but that was not fun for me to clean up and for him to acutally go thru it!!!!

4 comments:

Brandon And Kimberlee said...

oh no! I always wondered how you know the difference too. i am no help with that, but I am sorry for all you! Sickness is never fun! Glad things are on the mend!

Yankeefans said...

It must not have been food poisoning cause me and Kambree got it last night!!!! UUGGHH

~The Gailey's~ said...

Kat, so sorry we didn't know. I hope you all get better soon. Love you all. Please tell Curt he's in our prayers! Love you!!

Yankeefans said...

It's ok Jo....The boys didn't like watching Kambree that long when i had to take curt to urgent care but they did o.k. and really Sunday was the worst when Curt was recovering still and then I was sick and Kambree so I sent him to the store to get pedialite for Kambree and sprite and applejuice for me that i was when i wanted my mommy to help take care of my family!!!!