Thursday, August 26, 2010

Now is the time.....

I have been hating the muffin top and belly buldge for along time now.... I have decided i am going to do something about it ( i would love to just go get lyposuction but that is just not in the budget) !!! I have been in awe of runners lately... i have never wanted too run but i do like walking and am have finally told myself do it!!! So today i got on the dreaded scale and it really is not that bad just that i don't like how i look in certain areas of my body so i am starting to count my calories and be more aware of how many useless calories i am eating on just snacks and pop. I dont want to totally cut everything out but moderate it better then i all ready am. I excersiced for a 1/2 hour and plan to start walking at least 3 times a week and who knows maybe if i decide to move the treadmill downstairs will get up to a jog and MAYBE one day get into running. I hope i can do it!!!!

No comments: