Thursday, September 16, 2010

18 years ago today...

Curt and I were married in the SLC temple for time and all eternity 18 years ago!!
Nothing makes me love him more then too see him take care of us, play "get you" with every one of his kids at one time or other(the boys are a little too old for that), Wake up early to go to work and provide for us, coach his boys in baseball and basketballl, talk with a teenager about friends and even girls :0), correct the kids when they are not respecting me, not matter that the house is not perfectly clean with a 2 year old around, read stories to little nursery kids that are sitting on his lap, making breakfast for dinner almost every wed. night, ect. ect. there are so many things i can't list them all those are the ones just off the top of my head :0)
Sorry i couln't find an old wedding pic to post on this computer!
Happy Anniversary Curt... I love you!!!

No comments: