Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I've been tagged


I've Been Tagged!
Rules:1- Post the rules.2- Answer the 6 "8" items.3- Let each person know that they have been tagged.

8 Favorite T.V. Shows(in no particular order):1-Dr.G, 2- Cops, 3- Dateline, 4-Batchelor or Batchelorette, 5- 20/20, 6- What not to wear, 7-Bringing home baby, 8- Trauma in the E.R.

8 Things I did yesterday: 1-Took Braxton to orthodonist AGAIN, 2- Grocery shopping 3-Bank
4- Kambree's 9month check up at Dr.'s 5-3 loads of laundry 6-1:00 Office staff meeting 7-picked up Jr.high car pool 8- went to Braxtons Bball game 9- Went to Young womens!!!!! wow what a day

8 Favorite Restaurants: 1-Olive garden 2-Rumbi grill 3-The shed 4-Texas road house 5-Red lobster 6-The outback steak house 7-Maddox 8-Utah noodle

8 things I am looking forward to: 1-Kambree SLEEPING thru the night again 2-Cruise 3-Getting out of debt 4-Christmas cookies and candy 5-Disneyland 6- Retirment 7-paying off student loans 8-Shopping

8 things on my wish list: 1-A vacation like a cruise 2- 3 Lakers vs. jazz tickets for my hubby and boys 3- A clean house again 4-New flooring in kitchen 5-Kitchen island 6-Tummy tuck 7- Cruise to Hawiia 8- Lots of money to pay for friends and family dental work!!!!!

8 people I tagged: 1- Jo 2-Sydney 3- Amy 4- Kim 5- Val 6-Chelsey 7-Karen 8- Leisha

2 comments:

~The Gailey's~ said...

Kat, The picture was taken AFTER, not sure if you guys had to rush out or what, but I was in such a daze that when they took the picture we looked around no one else was there so we took it. I felt bad you weren't in it either? weird. maybe Curt can digitally put you in :)

Brandon And Kimberlee said...

love getting to know you! i love your background too!