Saturday, December 20, 2008

Were officially done.....

With christmas shopping....... oh wait i think i need one thing for Kambree but good thing is she won't know if she gets it on Christmas or not :o)
I don't know WHERE time goes cause i don't seem to get all the things done that i have in the past!! I really wanted to take pics and send them out in a card this year and yep didn't get that done!! I did manage to get some baking done and plates handed out. Sent family members out of state gift cards all the while working more than i usually do ( coworker quit ) AND to top it all of got in a fender bender yesterday morning like 2 seconds away from my work......... I and the girl behind me were stopped at the light and apparently the kid behind her was not paying attention to us stopped people and bumped her then she bumped me...thanks goodness i didn't hit the car in front of me and no one was seriously hurt just a little sore!!!!!

2 comments:

~The Gailey's~ said...

Glad your ok Kathy! Did Curt get my emails? He's been bugging me for a week, be sure to show him the ecard and picture of my tree :) love you guys!

Brandon And Kimberlee said...

You do an amazing job at getting things done but I know the feeling! I wanted to to a family pic in the cards this year too - uh, new addition! - but didn't get a chance to either! Oh well, us mothers can only do so much!! Merry Christmas to you!!