Monday, September 7, 2009

More fun times at the park...and random pics of the kids!!

Thanks Aunt Jenn for the Tiara set...


I like to run away from mommy when she thinks i look cute and wants to take a pic!!


Playin with "brubber"



eatin crackers while Daddy and the boys played ball.... you like that fake earring sticker that she would only let "parper" put on one?




Tryin to go up the slide the wrong way!!!!












Temper tantrum's you would think she is 2!!!!







After all these years Parker still didn't want to smile for the camera :0)





The boys forgot the bat so Braxton who is usually calle safety boy around here for still obeying his parents and wearing a helmet couldn't find it when he ran home !!!!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

cute pictures - too fun...I am sorry to hear about your grandpa, Clint told me last night. Let me know if you or your family needs anything.

Sheryl said...

This must have been the night you brought home all the mosquitos with you!! :) Cute pics!

~The Gailey's~ said...

Kat, NOT TRUE. Park will actually smile for me now if I ask nicely, usually if Kambree is in the pic he'll cooperate :) They are both great brothers, hopefully they will always be nice to her, like their Dad was to me (cough cough) lol