Sunday, September 20, 2009

Nursery time!!!!!!

Yea...... Kambree is old enough to go to nursery but..... she cries :O( makes me feel so bad!!!
She has only gone twice but i think she cried longer this time then last... Parker used to start crying right after the closing prayer in sacrament cause he knew were he was going!!!!!
I hope soon i can just take her in and she starts playing without wanting me to be in there.
Her and I are leaving for Washington this week to go see my family (My mom is SO excited to see her curly haired Grand daughter) and i'm afraid that is going to set her progress of seperation anxiety back missing a week!!!! God bless all you nursery people cause I KNOW it must be hard to have several little ones bawling and your trying to calmn them down ... THANK YOU!!!!!!

2 comments:

~The Gailey's~ said...

Kat, you have to just walk away. :) I bet you are crying inside just like she is outside. That is a hard one. What a cutie though :) Have fun, tell your mom hi!!

Cody and Val said...

Good luck! Before you know it she will be LOVING it! She is such a cutie!