Thursday, August 7, 2008

Got pulled over this afternoon.....

because of........ left brake light is out :0(
Curt told me about it last week but we didn't fix it but let me tell you where curt is as we speak yep autozone... luckily for me he gave me a fix it ticket ( didn't know they had those ) so we can go show mr.police officer it's fixed and have him sign the fix it ticket and then go show the judge.
What happened to giving warnings for those kinds of things or should i be happy with the fix it ticket?

1 comment:

~The Gailey's~ said...

Kathy, I got pulled over for the same thing a month ago and he let me go. No ticket at all. Not sure what the difference is but I know if you do not follow the steps in time they will fine you like a real ticket. And a fix ticket wont show on your insurance I think is the difference.