Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Off to girls camp......

It will only be overnight and then hep bring the girls home but even at that....... I will miss our baby girl ( i all ready told braxton i will the boys too but they can do all the things that i worry about) and wonder if shes cranky and frustating daddy (he adores her and is a very good daddy), diapar changed often, fed her nightly cereal, sung too and and rocked to sleep when tired instead of propping up the bottle in her car seat, given a bath with not hot or cold water and not too much water, put into jammies with socks since she kicks her blanket off at night, hope she sleeps thru the night and doesn't want tobe fed since she is going thru a growth spurt ect.
Will she wonder where her mommy is? It's nice to have a break BUT I Love all my kids a ton and can't imagine life without them. I Miss them all ready and i haven't even left. LOL

5 comments:

Leisha said...

Kathy...You are HILARIOUS!! You're a good mom.

It took me a while to figure out what a SAHM is. I guess I better pick up on the lingo! I officially gave my notice. I am planning on my last day being the 29th!!! YEA!!!

~The Gailey's~ said...

Kathy, lol. I will NEVER forget, infact I do it to Joey all the time now because it was so funny.... When Brax was about 2 years old we were at a party and for some reason you were leaving him there with jenn and I and you told him you were leaving and he said ok and ran off to play, you were flustered at his lack of caring so you went over to him again and smooshed his cheeks together with your hands and said "YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND...I AM LEAVING NOW" it was so funny ;) I think you wanted more of a reaction out of him or somthing. I bet after one day the boys will all be kissing your feet and asking you to not leave again ;)

Brandon And Kimberlee said...

I feel the same way, Kathy! I will be leaving Kylee for the first time overnight in another week and I worry so much!! It will be my mom taking care of her so I am sure she will be fine but I kind of dread leaving her! I love your description though!!

The Sparks family said...

You are way too funny! I always love to read about your post when you are talking about you or your kids being gone! I wish I could say I would miss mine that much, but some days I can't! LOL

Sheryl said...

Yep, Target is the place to go! Cheap enough that if they don't turn out, no biggie, and if they do, you can buy a ton!! :)