Monday, August 18, 2008

Made it thru today........

The first day on the job at Dr.Hess's office..........
I assisted for part of the day and then was training on posting insurance checks and making the adjustments. It looks like on Mondays when there double booked on Dr. schedule and hygiene that the front goes back and helps so it was just a little stressfull going in the back and then up front but it will come naturally soon.( I hope ).
Little miss Kambree had a tough morning at the sitters :o( ( fussing, spitting up alot, probably an upset tummy which makes me feel bad).... that is when I think WHY is it that those that have worked hard to provide for there families and had to get sitters can't get paid to stay home...I do need to help provide for our family part time and am THANKFULL she only needs daycare 6 days a month but i still HATE leaving her!!!!! This too shall pass right? LOL

2 comments:

Sheryl said...

It WILL pass...I know how hard it is though. I did it for the first year of Scott's life, and it SUCKED! I don't envy anyone who has to work AND be a mom. It is one of THE HARDEST things in the world to leave these little babies. I will never forget how hard it was. It makes me grateful everyday to be able to be at home. I will never take it for granted. I remember coming home with headaches all the time, and I'd give Scott a bath in the middle of the day, once I got home, and my headache would be gone. No medicine needed! Weird, 'eh? Keep up the good work, your kids know you love 'em! LOL!!

Sheryl said...

Also, I'm going private on my blog, so if you'd like to send me your email address, I'll include you on my list! :)